Young Adult Pilgrimage to Medjugorje
10th – 17th August 2022
Led by Bishop Kevin Doran
Young Adults (18 – 30 age group)
Teenagers (15+ age group) MUST be accompanied by Parent/Guardian
Note: Parents/Guardians who accompanying Teenagers (15 -17 inclusive)
must share room with them
The following must be submitted as soon as possible in order to reserve a place:
- €100 non-refundable deposit for each person who registers including parents/guardians
- Completed Applicable Registration Form (see above)
- Copy of Passport Details for each person travelling (please email or txt picture of details page to Frank McGuinness)
- Agreement to take part in the preparatory meetings.
The overall cost of the package per person sharing is €650
This applies to all pilgrims (Teenagers, Young Adults and Parents/Guardians).
Single Room Supplement is €140
Pilgrimage Operator is Marian Pilgrimages
The above price is inclusive of the following:
- Return flights from Dublin to Mostar/Split .
- Transfers on arrival to Medjugorje and return transfer for departure.
- 7 nights accommodation with breakfast and evening meal
- Airport Tax, Government Levy and Travel insurance.
- Pilgrimage Tour Guide
- Full Spiritual Programme
- Checked-in Bag 20Kg plus hand luggage
There will be two preparatory meetings held in June/July and all pilgrims are expected to attend.
A detailed itinerary will be issued along with travel essentials etc. in due course. In the meantime, if you have any queries please contact: Frank McGuinness on 087 9880690 or at email@example.com
Please make cheques/drafts payable to ELPHIN YOUTH MINISTRY and send to the following address: Frank McGuinness, Director of Youth & Young Adult Ministry, St. Mary’s, Temple Street, Sligo.
IBAN & BIC details are available on request for those who wish to transfer monies directly.