Official Diocesan Pilgrimage to Medjugorje
10th – 17th August 2022
Led by Bishop Kevin Doran
Children and Teenagers under 18 MUST be accompanied by Parent/Guardian
Note: Parents/Guardians accompanying children and teenagers under 18 are fully responsible for their safety, care and safeguarding during the trip. No additional supervision will be provided by leaders of the group
The following must be submitted as soon as possible in order to reserve a place:
- €100 non-refundable deposit for each person who registers including parents/guardians
- Completed Applicable Registration Form (see above)
- Copy of Passport Details for each person travelling (please email or txt picture of details page to Frank McGuinness)
- Agreement to take part in the preparatory meetings.
The overall cost of the package per person sharing is €650
This applies to all pilgrims (Children, Teenagers, and Adults.
Single Room Supplement is €140
Pilgrimage Operator is Marian Pilgrimages
The above price is inclusive of the following:
- Return flights from Dublin to Mostar/Split .
- Transfers on arrival to Medjugorje and return transfer for departure.
- 7 nights accommodation with breakfast and evening meal
- Airport Tax, Government Levy and Travel insurance.
- Pilgrimage Tour Guide
- Full Spiritual Programme
- Checked-in Bag 20Kg plus hand luggage
There will be a preparatory meeting held in July/August and all pilgrims are expected to attend.
A detailed itinerary will be issued along with travel essentials etc. in due course. In the meantime, if you have any queries please contact: Frank McGuinness on 087 9880690 or at [email protected]
Please make cheques/drafts payable to ELPHIN YOUTH MINISTRY and send to the following address: Frank McGuinness, Director of Youth & Young Adult Ministry, St. Mary’s, Temple Street, Sligo.
IBAN & BIC details are available on request for those who wish to transfer monies directly.