Medjugorje Youth Festival 2024
Official Diocesan Youth Pilgrimage to Medjugorje
31st July – 7th August 2024
Led by Bishop Kevin Doran
Open to adults between the ages of 18 and 35 in the Diocese of Elphin
The following must be submitted as soon as possible in order to reserve a place:
- €100 non-refundable deposit per person
- Completed Registration Form (see above)
- Copy of Passport Photo Page (this can be emailed)
- Agreement to take part in the preparatory meeting
The overall cost of the package per person sharing is €650 (note that this is a subsidised cost)
Pilgrimage Operator is Marian Pilgrimages
The above price is inclusive of the following:
- Return flights from Dublin to Dubrovnik.
- Transfers on arrival to Medjugorje and return transfer for departure.
- 7 nights accommodation with breakfast and evening meal
- Airport Tax, Government Levy and Travel insurance.
- Pilgrimage Tour Guide
- Full Spiritual Programme including Medjugorje Youth Festival
- Checked-in Bag 20Kg plus hand luggage
There will be a preparatory meeting held in May / June and all pilgrims are expected to attend. Confirmation of the actual date will be given as soon as possible.
A detailed itinerary will be issued along with travel essentials etc. in due course. In the meantime, if you have any queries please contact: Elphin Diocesan Office at 071-9150106 or at [email protected]
Please make cheques/drafts payable to ELPHIN YOUTH MINISTRY and send to the following address: Youth & Young Adult Ministry, St. Mary’s, Temple Street, Sligo.
IBAN & BIC details are available on request for those who wish to transfer monies directly.