WORLD YOUTH DAY
Lisbon – 2023
WORLD YOUTH DAY GATHERING WITH POPE FRANCIS 2023
Pilgrimage to Lisbon, Portugal
July 31st – August 8th, 2023
OPEN TO ADULTS BETWEEN THE AGES OF 18 AND 35
MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS BY July 31st 2023
ONLY 15 PLACES AVAILABLE
ALLOTTED ON FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS
Registration Form is available here and must be returned fully completed along with €100 non-refundable deposit and a picture/copy of your Passport Details Page, in order to secure your place
The overall cost of the package per person sharing a twin room is €850
The above price, which has been subsidised, is inclusive of the following.
• Return flights from Dublin to Lisbon, July 31st – Aug 8th 2023 inclusive.
• Transfer on arrival in Lisbon Airport to hotel and return transfer for departure.
• 6 nights B& B accommodation in a city centre hotel in Lisbon.
• 2 Night Full-Board in Hotel in Fatima
• Also includes World Youth Day Package with Insurance, Free Public Transport for the week and Pilgrim pack.
• Full World Youth Day Itinerary with Pope Francis in Lisbon, Portugal.
• Fully guided experience of Fatima
• Full Spiritual and Cultural programme, including access to all historic, spiritual and cultural sights in Lisbon.
• Airport Tax, Government Levy and travel insurance.
• Full assistance from on-site travel agent.
Limited Single room options available at a supplement of €50 per person per night giving a total of an additional €400 to the price above.
As with other Pilgrimages, parishes may be in a position to partially fund the cost of the trip. Please enquire with your Parish Priest.
A detailed itinerary will be issued along with travel essentials etc. in due course. In the meantime, if you have any queries please contact Elphin Youth Ministry at:
Please make cheques/drafts payable to ELPHIN YOUTH MINISTRY and send to the following address with your completed registration form and a picture/copy of your current Passport Details Page.
Youth Ministry Office, St. Mary’s, Temple Street, Sligo. F91 KTX2
Payment by electronic transfer can also be made directly into the Youth Ministry Bank Account using the following detail.
Please ensure to put your Name and WYD in transaction description.
ACCOUNT NAME: Elphin Youth Ministry
BANK: AIB Bank
ADDRESS:26 Stephen Street
(All your personal data will be held in line with GDPR regulations)
DOWNLOADS & LINKS
CLICK ON IMAGE FOR OFFICIAL WYD LISBON WEBSITE