YOUNG ADULT PILGRIMAGE ON THE CAMINO DE SANTIAGO
SARRIA to SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELA
1st – 10th June 2022
Bishop Kevin Doran will lead a pilgrimage for young adults (18 -30) on the Camino de Santiago in June 2022. All details, instructions for registration and contact information below.
Dates: 1st – 10th June 2022
Age Group: 18 – 30
Cost €700. PPS
Single Room Option is an additional €150 (Single Rooms Very Limited)
Package includes flights, 9 nights accommodation with breakfast, 20kg Check-in luggage plus hand luggage, transfers and insurance, pilgrim pack with T-Shirt, Day trip to Muxia.
Walking Details: A minimum of 100km walk is required to obtain the “Compostela“, the official accreditation of the pilgrimage of St. James. We will walk the Camino Frances with our starting point at Sarria, finishing in Santiago de Compostela. This distance is approximately 120km in total and we will walk it over 7 days, approximately 16 – 20 km per day.
Registration & Signup Requirements – Registration Form Here
The following must be submitted to Frank McGuinness (details below) in order to reserve a place:
- Pay €100 Non-Refundable Deposit
- Completed Registration Form (Please Click Here For Registration Form)
- Signed letter from Doctor indicating appropriate fitness/health to walk 120 km .
- Copy of Passport Details (please email or txt picture of details page to Frank McGuinness – contact details below)
- Cheques/Draft made payable to ELPHIN-YOUTH-MINISTRY
- IBAN and BIC details are available on request for those who wish to transfer monies directly.
- Note: All personal details are held in line with GDPR guidelines
- Outward: Depart Dublin- Aerlingus Flight EI0742 on Wednesday 1st June 2022 at 12:55, Arrive in Santiago de Compostella at 16:10
- Return: Depart Santiago de Compostella – Aerlingus Flight EI0743 on Friday 10th June 2022 at 16:50 Arrive in Dublin at 18:00
Take a look at our previous Camino Experience on the same route in 2017
For More Information Please contact:
Director of Youth & Young Adult Ministry
Tel: 087 9880690
Email: [email protected]